Gym Only Membership £21.99 – including Four FREE Personal Training Sessions
Add classes and pay only £36.99 per month
We offer big discounts for people on low incomes, students and those aged 60+.Four FREE Personal Training Sessions included with each monthly membership. Over 16’s only.
1 Month FREE membership, for more information contact the Fitness Centre reception on 020 8340 6088 or pop in for a tour.
Achieve Your Goal
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or tone; become healthier or develop your sports specific fitness; we can help you achieve your goal.
Affordable Membership Prices
We have a range of affordable memberships. Our prices range between £21.99 and £36.99 per month.
We offer big discounts to those on low incomes, students and those aged 60+, making it £21.99 per month instead of £36.99 per month including classes.
Come and Have a Look Around
- Drop in for a tour
- Talk to our staff about reaching your goals
- Try a class
- If you want to make an appointment just send us an email
Email Paul Mynott or you can call us on 020 8340 6088.
We’re a Charity Not a Chain
The money you pay supports our work helping vulnerable young people build a better future. Read more
If you are over 60 you must bring one of the following:
- Bus pass
- Birth certificate
If you are a full time student you must bring:
- University or college letter head confirming your full time status for the current academic year, which we will accept up to 31 August.
To qualify as a concession on a lower income you must bring one of the following documents, which must be less than 12 months old:
- Carer’s allowance benefit book or letter
- Council tax benefit book or letter
- Disability living allowance book
- Employment support allowance letter
- NHS tax exemption certificate
- Housing benefit letter
- Incapacity benefit letter (higher rate) or book
- Income support confirmation letter
- Job seekers allowance letter
- Working tax credit letter
No Contract – Easy Cancellation
You are not locked into a contract, simply cancel when you want, by cancelling your direct debit with your bank.