Gym Only Membership £21.99 – including Four FREE Personal Training Sessions
Add classes and pay only £36.99 per month
We offer big discounts for people on low incomes, students and those aged 65+.Four FREE Personal Training Sessions included with each monthly membership. Over 16’s only.
Receive a complimentary personal training session from one of our experienced and friendly Fitness Instructors. Call 020 8340 6088 to book your space. Offer valid until 31st March 2018.
Achieve Your Goal
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or tone; become healthier or develop your sports specific fitness; we can help you achieve your goal.
Affordable Membership Prices
We have a range of affordable memberships. Our prices range between £21.99 and £36.99 per month.
We offer big discounts to those on low incomes, students and those aged 65+, making it £24.99 per month instead of £36.99 per month including classes.
Come and Have a Look Around
- Drop in for a tour
- Talk to our staff about reaching your goals
- Try a class
- If you want to make an appointment just send us an email
Email Paul Mynott or you can call us on 020 8340 6088.
We’re a Charity Not a Chain
The money you pay supports our work helping vulnerable young people build a better future. Read more
If you are over 65 you must bring one of the following:
- Bus pass
- Birth certificate
If you are a full time student you must bring:
- University or college letter head confirming your full time status for the current academic year, which we will accept up to 31 August.
To qualify as a concession on a lower income you must bring one of the following documents, which must be less than 12 months old:
- Carer’s allowance benefit book or letter
- Council tax benefit book or letter
- Disability living allowance book
- Employment support allowance letter
- NHS tax exemption certificate
- Housing benefit letter
- Incapacity benefit letter (higher rate) or book
- Income support confirmation letter
- Job seekers allowance letter
- Working tax credit letter
No Contract – Easy Cancellation
You are not locked into a contract, simply cancel when you want, by cancelling your direct debit with your bank.