Welcome to YMCA North London
YMCA North London, formerly Hornsey YMCA, has been serving the local community since 1929. Services include a hostel, fitness centre, children’s activity centre and out of school childcare programme.
- Largest Hostel in the London Borough of Haringey
- Over 2,500 members aged from one month to over 70
- Over 110,000 meals are served yearly in our restaurant
- Over 60 adult exercise classes per week
- The annual Crouch End 10K fun run and festival
Would you like to contribute?
New classes for excellent results
At YMCA Fitness Centre our motto is to help you achieve your goals, with this in mind we have introduced a HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) class on the exercise rig and most recently Y-Fit Small Group Training to build strength, speed, stamina and balance.
See the benefits of the rig below, suitable for all levels – hope to see you in the next class!