Harringay Club Summer Fair 2018
The 2018 Summer Family Fun will take place on Sunday 1st July between 1-4pm . This is a an annual event that provides fun for the whole family and helps raise funds for the Harringay Club to provide equipment and other much needed improvements. In the 2015 Summer Fair we raised £2,500 to go towards a Gymnastics Sprung Floor. We were also lucky to be given £10,000 from Sport England to enable us to purchase the Sprung Floor.
There will be a range of activities for children and adults to enjoy including food, games, entertainment and a raffle, in a friendly, happy environment.
See below for the list of raffle prizes and activities.
On offer are:
- Face painting
- Bracelet making and other crafts
- Cake Sale
- T-Shirt Design
- Gymnastics Displays
- Fire Engine
- Cake Decorating
We are given very generous donations from Local Business for our Raffle of which we are extremely grateful for.
- 4 classes with Natasha Night
- £15 at Banners N8
- personal fitness session with YMCA’s Paul Mynott
- Cut and Finish at Saks
- £10 at Hot Pepper Jelly
- 2x £10 at MP4 hair
- Coffee and pancakes at Fifty Five N8
- 2x £10 at Mini Kin
- £20 at Cook Crouch End
- Artistic Gel Revarnish at Elegance Beuty Clinic
- Mini Mani and Pedi at Mystery Beauty
- Coffee and Cake at Honeycomb
- Stylist Blowdry from Charlotte Murray Muswell Hill
- Ice Cream form Riley
- Goodie bag form Sweaty Betty
- 2x £14 at Everyman N10
Thanks to all of our contributors of winner’s prizes and sponsorship