We are offering courses and drop ins and Gym Camps at a 50% discount
Issued 19 June 2014
To qualify as a concession on a lower income you must bring one of the following documents, which must be less than 12 months old:
- Carer’s allowance benefit book or letter
- Disability living allowance book
- Employment support allowance letter
- NHS tax exemption certificate
- Housing benefit letter
- Incapacity benefit letter (higher rate) or book
- Income support confirmation letter
- Job seekers allowance letter
- Working tax credit letter
For further information you can contact the Harringay Club 0208 348 2124 or email email@example.com
The Fitness Centre, Harringay Club and childcare services are currently closed. Please visit our FAQs.
Please do not cancel your direct debit.
For ways to stay fit at home as well as some fun for children, visit our website.
Donate here to help YMCA North London so that we may continue to provide much-needed services to some of our community’s most vulnerable groups.